• Supervision of assistant teaching staff or tutor institute.
• Attend planned and scheduled meetings.
• Enrollment of students.
• Setting exams and study content.
• Exam markings.
• Supervising students’ research.
• Research and publishing.
Qualifications and Experience.
• A degree in the relevant field.
• Experience in health sector is added advantage.
The positions offer attractive remuneration packages commensurate with qualifications and experience.
The working hours may vary from time to time as advised by CIHM. Employees are required to work from their place of choice however they are required to meet stipulated deadlines as set by CIHM.
Interested candidates should email their applications accompanied with detailed CVs, proof of qualifications and experience to email@example.com not later than 15 November 2019. The email subject line should clearly indicate the position applied for.
Location : City Centre