Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance or related field.
• A professional qualification in accounting (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent desired).
• Membership to an audit body a plus.
• At least 3 years work experience with an international NGO with at least 2 years in audit and compliance.
• Ability to work independently and in teams.
• Proficient in MS Office packages (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and accounting systems.
Required/Desired Foreign Language
Travel Required (30% to field locations)
Key Working Relationships:
Supervisory: Grants amp Compliance Officer
Internal: Deputy Chief Of Party, CRS Project Accountant, CRS Finance Manager
External: Project partner staff, other NGO
Those who meet the criteria in job descriptions are invited to submit their applications together with a cover letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae that includes the names and email addresses of three traceable references. Applications should be clearly marked with the position applied for, e.g. Food Security Technical Coordinator in the email subject line. Please submit by Thursday, 21 November 2019, to The Country Representative at the following email address: Zimbabwe.email@example.com
Note that we will be shortlisting as we receive applications. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Location : City Centre